UPDATED: 14 June 2022
For increased safety and to meet the Hong Kong government safety requirements, the following protocols are in place:
1. wearing of masks: the wearing of a face mask in class is optional. Masks must be worn, outside of the class, when you are in the yoga centre.
2. Vaccination Pass: the “vaccination pass” is in place which requires students to be vaccinated (government requirement). Click here to visit the Hong Kong Government website explaining how the vaccination pass works.
3. temperature checks: temperature checks will be conducted for all students, teachers and staff upon entering the premises.
4. equipment cleaning: students will be asked to wipe down any equipment used before and after class with sanitising wipes.
5. mat spacing: a distance of 1.5 metres will be maintained between student’s mats.
– for classes (in-person and online) that you have registered to attend, you can cancel 4 hours prior to the start of the class without any penalty.
– in the 4-hour period before the start of the class, the class will be charged.
If a class has nil students registered, it will be cancelled 90-minutes before the start time of the class.
Therefore, we ask that you reserve your class ahead of time, and do not rely on “walking in” to the class un-registered.
To register: use our IYCHK app (Apple, Android), or through or online class schedule or by sending us a WhatsApp message.
Returning travellers may attend in-person classes after they have completed their quarantine period.
Our centre has been sanitised for our ongoing safety. “Origin Hygiene” disinfectant is effective in killing viruses, bacteria, spores and various types of microorganisms. Recommended by the WHO and CDC for disinfection against COVID-19.
We have installed OXIRA air purifying units which kills 99.99% of viruses (including COVID) & bacteria in 0.1 seconds.
If you are feeling unwell, abstain from coming to class. If you are coughing in class, it makes everyone nervous — please rest at home until you are better.
You are welcome to: