In "Power of Practice” we challenge you to experience the power of starting your day with yoga practice. A teacher leads you through a practice session.
During the session:
- the teacher leading the practice may explain some points about sequencing
- there is a room monitor to assist students
- after the session, there is an optional 10-minute de-brief, Q&A session
After the session you will receive the practice sequence so you can practice it again.
- the practice sessions are suitable for students with over 1 year of experience learning Iyengar Yoga.
- deduct a class from your 60-minute class package.
- pay for a single class, $190.
BONUS: attend all 5 sessions: receive a $200 credit to your student account to be used for future purchases at our centre.
“Power of Practice” is conducted every four months and is run for a five-day period, Monday to Friday from 7:00am - 8:00am.
Upcoming Dates for Power of Practice
— see our Events page for upcoming dates